Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Mini photo album

Good morning,
  I made a mini photo album that I have wanted to make for ages and finally got to make.  I found this tutorial on Schwooo, Angie's blog.  She also put it on Splitcoast Stampers.  I love having written instructions in front of me.  When you are making the book you do need to place a piece of dsp on the front and back of the inside covers (chipboard - I also used the card in with the dsp!!, didn't have any chipboard here at home).  Watch how tight you put in the jumbo brads as well.  So now on to the book
The front..... I love the play date dsp, so I kept it pretty plain.

The pages turned out.  Sorry I don't have any photo's on them as I am giving it as a gift with a chocolate bar in there.  Yes there is enough room to put a little surprise in there for someone..

The back of the album..
  I love mimi albums so expect to see quite a few on here in the future.  That and 3D are my downfall.
Stamp set:  pocket silhouette
Card:  Riding hood red, tempting turquoise, old olive, whisper white and dsp - play date
Ink:  Old olive
Acc:  Jumbo brads
Tools:  corner rounder, word window punch, crop-a-dial, round tab extra lge.
have a great day..

No comments:

Post a Comment